Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in the city of Orange, California. My wonderful husband JP as well as my happy father Henry. People often recognize me on Instagram which is where I share my adventures ranging from ups to the downs. My parents accompanied my family to America in 1990, when I was just one-and-a half. I would not be able to share my life story today if my parents didn't work to the max and sacrifice. In order to give them an opportunity to live a prosperous future, I focused on my goals and worked hard to achieve it. Within my head, I knew what the plan was for life. Attend college, and graduate. Be married. Buy a house. Have kids. While I believed this was the standard for success, life had different plans. The year 2013 was the year I began looking forward to going back to work. job the money and status did not bring me joyand I was feeling as if I had wasted my time and energy for a paycheck when I knew I was meant for more. I had a passion for working out and I enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked my new career path. I discovered my passion for personal training. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success this year, 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian female in the business. I strive to be a positive influencer in the industry to provide high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets their individual goals and needs. Additionally, I want to encourage others to go after their goals and achieve whatever they would like to achieve in their lives. When my professional career began to grow, I was struck by the biggest loss in my life: my mother's passing away. After an eight-year struggle for a condition called Scleroderma, she's at peace in Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and will always keep her in my thoughts and my heart. The universe has the ability to provide us with the exact thing we require even when we're unable to comprehend the lesson in the moment. My Mom's passing changed me in so many ways and I am convinced that my mom gave me a second chance to be alive through her death. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. The opportunity was there to begin her new life which gave me my second shot at a fulfilling and happy life. At the age of 30 I feel a sense that I am alive and living. I don't feel as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. My story is made available to you so that I can share with you my experiences as well as my words. It will allow you to know you're not alone. It is possible to accomplishing anything you wish to. Therapy is vital as is regular. Health is the best asset. It is my prayer that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets when it comes to your final days. We are the only assurance in this the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King

Aalia Oursbourn